1) The School assembly begins at
2) All should arrive at the school
before 8:30 AM.
3) Every student is given a copy of
the school diary which must be
brought daily to school.
4) All students shall make
themselves acquainted with the rules
and regulations notified for their
conduct. Ignorance of rules will not
be accepted as an
5) When the bell at 8:30 is given,
all the students are expected to be
in their respective classes. When
the second bell rings, they should
silence and in order for assembly.
They should come and go for the
assembly in line and in order.
6) English is the only medium of
communication in the school campus.
Students are expected to speak only
in English in the school and even
are on school duty.
7) Perfect silence must be observed
in the classrooms. Classrooms are
reserved for study and not for
recreation. Any kind of damage done
property such as equipment,
furniture, buildings etc. will have
to be made good by student
8) Every Student shall greet their
teachers of the school when he or
she meets them in the class and in
the school premises.
9) Running, playing or shouting
inside the school building is never
allowed. When passing along the
corridors, students shall maintain
10) Students are strictly forbidden
to write or make any remarks on the
walls or any part of the school
premises or furniture and students
so will be liable to punishment.
11) Punctuality and regular
attendance will be insisted upon.
Late comers without written
explanation from parents or
guardians will not be admitted in
the class. Irregular attendance,
neglecting of home assignment,
misbehaviour even outside the school
premises and insubordination to
authorities will justify
disciplinary action against the
12) No students are allowed to leave
the school premises without the
permission of the Principal.
13) Students are responsible for the
safe custody of their books and
14) No students are allowed to bring
in the school any books (other than
school text books or library books)
magazines or articles like mobile
camera, any electronic items etc.
without the permission of the
15) Every student attending the
school is obliged to take part in
all the school activities.
16) No students shall enter any
class room other than his/her own
17) Letter addressed to student,
C/o. school may be delivered open.
18) Smoking, use of tobacco, pan,
alcohol, drugs etc. or possession of
any of it may lead to expulsion from
19) The school cannot be held
responsible for any accident, light
or serious injury, to students
during their stay in the school
while taking part in sports
or any other .
20) Other rules and regulations may
be made and informed to the students
from time to time, whenever it deems